Being refered to as “my girl” makes me melt.
One is not like the other.
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol “to excess”.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.
In which Guinness is an idiot
I love this toss so much. And it’s actually really easy to do.
You lay the silk flat on the ground and put the (in this case paper/glitter) on the silk near the pole. Then roll it up until it’s all covered by the rolled part.
When you toss the silk will unroll and release what you put in it at the peak of the toss.
things go in flag, roll flag like burrito, clench tight until you toss, burrito goes poof, things rain down, pretty
thanks science side of tumblr
The diamond cutter